Monday, June 20, 2011

Animoto vs. Photostory

I found that they were both pretty to use in all.  I think that the hardest one was the Photostory just because I had a little difficulty getting the music to play when I wanted to.  It wasn't because it was harder to create a video.  I feel that I would use the Photostory in my classroom more because it had so many more options to choose from.  I like that fact that I can put my own voice on the different slides to explain what is going on.  The only thing that I could do in Animoto was type on the slide, but that made it harder to see what was on the slide.  Plus I only had a certain number of characters that I could use so using complete sentences wasn't an option.  I could see many of my students using Animoto for presentations because it is so easy to use and strait forward.  They could easily play the slide show and talk in front of the class.  I was really lothing this assignment and it was a pain to download all of the upgrades for my computer just so I could use Photostory, but after I got into it, I was suprised to see how user friendly.

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I showed this to my daughter who is an architectural design student at MU and she says you explained it better than the TA who taught her class. Very informative.

    ReplyDelete